Mythic+ Dungeons Overview
- Completing Mythic dungeon rewards Mythic Coins and more
- Mythic Coins can be used to buy the current raid tier items
- Mythic dungeons need a group of 5 players
- Affix's change around daily
- Key System, you will receive a key for the next dungeon when completed which can be re-rolled at a cost
Mythic dungeons have Levels:
- A higher-level Mythic dungeon provides greater rewards
- Each level Enemies gain an Affix (see below) and deal more damage and have higher health pools
Mythic Dungeons leaderboards
Starting a Mythic Dungeon:
- Group Leader types .mythic
- Teleport to the dungeon
- Players enter dungeon
- Group Leader selects the NPC and chooses the level
||Each Non-boss enemy killed causes all players to take 16% of their max health for 3 seconds.
||Periodically, the ground trembles, dealing 24000 damage in an small area after 4 seconds.
||Bosses spawn a fiery orb every 18 seconds, which periodically damages all players unless killed.
||Non-boss enemies have a chance to summon an Arcane Aberration which divides into 5 small aberrations.
||Periodically Non-boss enemies damage nearby players.
||Boss enemies have 30% increased health.
||Non-boss enemies get in frenzy under 30% health, which increases nearby enemies attackspeed by 33%.
|Lich Kings Blessing
||Non-boss enemies periodically become infused with the Lich Kings Blessing. Infused enemies have 75% reduced movement speed, but deal 150% more physical damage, 50% more magic damage and have 100% more attack speed.
||Periodically, Eonar tests your group. If you fail to heal her Tree of Life within 5 seconds, all players get feared.
|Beacon of Hope
||Periodically, a random player will be assigned your party’s Beacon of Hope. Any player not in range of the Beacon of Hope after 7 seconds will fall into despair causing them to become stunned for 6 seconds.
||Periodically, a demonic gateway will open up and a random demon will assault your group.
||Bosses spawn a frozen orb every 25 seconds, which periodically damages all players unless killed.
||Periodically, a random overload will spawn. Run away from the player it has targeted or prepare for oblivion!
||Periodically, a random lightning cloud will spawn. Run away from the player it is flying above!
||Boss enemies randomly select a target and encase it within a Frost Tomb, destroy the tomb to release your ally!
At certain levels the dungeon gains an "affix" making the dungeon a lot challenging
-Rewards include a key for the next mythic dungeon
-Rewards are based on the level and time you complete a dungeon in
-Mythic reward timers: Bronze, Silver & Gold Timer