Mythic+ Dungeons Overview
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon gives Mythic Coins (level 10 onwards)
- Mythic Coins can be used to buy the current BiS raid tier items
- To complete a Mythic+ dungeon, you will need a group of 5 players or more
Mythic+ dungeons have Levels.
- A level 3 dungeon will be more difficult than a level 2 but less difficult than a level 5
- Enemies in the dungeons deal more damage and have higher health pools with each level your party conquers.
- A higher-level Mythic+ dungeon provides greater rewards
At certain levels, the dungeon gains an "affix" that changes the way enemies will act, adding additional complexity to the content
Mythic Dungeons has leaderboards for ingame players times that they complete a dungeon within - check https://wotlkraids.com/page/mythicleaderboards
Starting a Mythic+ Dungeon:
- Find the Mythic+ Teleporter with your group
- Group Leader types .mythic ingame
- Players enter instance
- Group Leader selects level to play the mythic dungeon at
- Mythic Dungeon has begun.. Goodluck!
The current ingame Affixes are as below:
Rewards are based on the level you complete a dungeon, and the time you complete a dungeon in.
Completing a level 1 dungeon will not provide the same rewards as a level 5 dungeon.
Mythic Plus Dungeons have four reward levels: Completion, Bronze Timer, Silver Time & Gold Timer.
Obviously the Gold timer provides the best rewards.
Mythic Plus Dungeons provide Mythic Coins for the very high levels, these coins can be used to purchase ICC 25 Normal Items